Development of Teaching Modules Based on Problem Solving

MAHMUDI, HARIS and FAUZI, AH.SULHAN and SETYOWIDODO, IRWAN (2019) Development of Teaching Modules Based on Problem Solving. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1424. ISSN 1742-6596

[img] Text
Artikel_Development of Teaching Modules....pdf

Download (640kB)
[img] Text
PeerDevelopmentTeachingModules.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
plagiasi_Development of Teaching Modules....pdf

Download (1MB)
Official URL: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-65...

Abstract

This research aims to develop teaching module products based on problem solving and disseminate product results to students as users. This research is a development research that uses three stages, namely: (1) preliminary research, (2) the stage of making a prototype, and (3) the assessment stage. Based on the data analysis of the validation results from the validator and the readability test analysis by the students' assessment of the feasibility of teaching modules based on overall problem solving, the total mean score was 3.39 with the criteria feasible. The assessment of problem solving based teaching modules consists of two aspects, namely aspects of assessing the feasibility of content and aspects of evaluating the feasibility of presentation. Aspects of the feasibility assessment of the contents of problem solving based teaching modules obtain an average value of 3.22 with eligible criteria. The aspect of the feasibility assessment of presentation obtained an average value obtained from 3.55 with the criteria feasible. While the results of the teaching module based learning on problem solving to students viewed from the results of the student satisfaction questionnaire on the use of teaching modules developed were 83% of students very good, while the remaining 17% were good.

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: preliminary research, making a prototype, assessment stage
Subjects: 710 Education science > 773 Physical education
Divisions: Fakultas Teknik > S1-Teknik Mesin
Depositing User: Ah. Sulhan Fauzi
Date Deposited: 15 Apr 2021 06:02
Last Modified: 15 Apr 2021 06:02
URI: http://repository.unpkediri.ac.id/id/eprint/3432

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item